Answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions
We provide our customers with effective surveying, clear reporting, accurate analysis and education so that you can understand what we do and why. We value our customer’s right to a friendly, reliable and efficient service.
A Thermal Imaging survey helps you identify issues in a non-destructive manner, leading to lower maintenance costs, avoided unwanted downtime, and increased productivity.
Get in touch now to see what we can do for you.
Our competitive rates are tailored to suit your needs whilst offering higher value at every step of the process. The size, type, number, location, and accessabilitiy of each area being surveyed are all considered during our quoting process to ensure you only pay for what you need.
Using our reports as evidence of a proactive preventive maintenance program, some clients have saved on premiums at the time of their policy renewal.
Electrical equipment is made up of a range of complex components. As these components start to age their performance may start to deteriorate and, consequently, may display elevated temperatures. If left unchecked, these faults may eventually lead to system failure.
Key benefits of Thermal Imaging of electrical equipment include:
- Preventing electrical failures before they happen.
- It is cheaper to repair equipment rather than replace after failure.
- More efficient energy use leads to lower operating costs.
- No costly unexpected downtime to your business.
- No business disruption during survey.
- Reduced risk leads to a happier Insurance Provider and can lead to lower premiums.
- A safer Work Environment puts people first.
Utilising state of-the-art thermal imaging equipment you can determine whether temperatures of electrical components are:
- At dangerous levels
Not only is Thermal Imaging an effective method for detecting potential issues, it also serves to minimise the risk for potential accidents. Ultimately, an electrical thermographic survey is all about bringing peace of mind to those responsible for the health and safety of your organisation.
Infrared inspections of buildings are generally performed for one or more of the following reasons: to detect energy loss due to inefficient insulation, detect latent moisture, or to locate structural details.
Key benefits of Thermal Imaging for property include:
- Detection of moisture damage, insulation 'holes', seals efficiency, and underfloor heating issues.
- Assuring or dispelling growing concerns about occupant health.
- Ascertaining insulation efficiency or water damage of new builds, renovations, retrofits, and historical buildings.
- Better control of rising energy costs.
- Identifying priorities for planned maintenance so your money goes where it is needed most.
- Reduced risk of early equipment failure.
- Reduced risk of an electrical fire.
- Reduced risk of an unplanned electrical outage.
- Increased safety levels.
- Improved insurability thanks to a well designed preventative maintenance program.
- Identification of heat loss areas.
- Reduced heating bills.
- Overall improved system performance saves you money.
- Identify property issues before making an investment.
- Identify latent moisture before damage escalates.